This month’s City Council meeting will be held on Tuesday, Oct. 4, starting with the Beer Board at exactly 6:58 p.m.
The full agenda packet can be found in my Google Drive HERE.
After roll call, invocation and approval of the minutes, citizens will have an opportunity to approach the podium and address council concerning any topic not on the agenda.
The meeting’s agenda includes:
- Second reading on the boating and swimming ordinance.
- Consideration to ratify the emergency purchase of a compact track loader for the Water Department at the cost of $111,645.78.
- Consideration to approve the emergency purchase for construction of a concrete refuge island in front of Maryville Junior High School with an estimated cost of $27,000.
- Consideration to approve a sole source contract with JAH Power Services Inc. for maintenance of electrical network in the downtown area. (Max. $112,800)
- Consideration to consider a 2-year sole source contract for the purchase of water meters and automated meter reading modules to United Systems and Software for the amount o $879,000 per year.
- Consideration of a motion to award proprietary contract for the upgrade and installation of SCADA Software at an estimated cost of $80,000.
- Consideration of a motion authorizing the mayor to sign a purchase of sale agreement to sell Lots 6B and 6C at Laurel Branch Park to Carmax Auto.
- Consideration of a motion to declare certain items as surplus and authorize their disposal – 2006 Wood Chipper.
Questions or concerns? As always, you’re welcome to call/text me personally on my cell: 865-599-2037 or email email@example.com.